- Log into the Moodle Dashboard.
- Before any courses can be added, "editing" will need to be turned on. Go to the settings section on the left and click Turn on editing.
- Next there will be a button titled Add a New Course. Click the button and the Edit Course Settings page will load.
- Edit Course Settings:
Here the course settings can be set for the basic course description.
The fields that are highlighted red must be filled in to add the course.
Fill out the course information. This is not terribly critical. If
there are any mistakes made, the course settings can always be changed
at a later date.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
- After saving the changes, on the left in the navigation section of the side bar, the new course will be available.
Once the course is created, there may be settings that need updating. The next Topic is on How do I edit the Course Settings in Moodle.