Are there any products for a remote activated beeping phone case for someone with dementia?

Re: Are there any products for a remote activated beeping phone case for someone with dementia?

by Yuriy Coinspaid -
Number of replies: 0
As of my last training data in September 2021, there isn't a product specifically designed as a "remote-activated beeping phone case for someone with dementia." However, there are several related solutions that can be helpful: Tile Mate or Tile Pro: These are small Bluetooth trackers that can be attached to keys, wallets, or phones. When activated through the Tile app on another device, they emit a loud beep, helping locate the lost item. Apple's Find My: If the person has an iPhone, you can use the "Find My" feature. This not only shows the phone's location on a map but also allows you to play a sound on the phone, even if it's on silent. Phone Tracking Apps: Apps like 'Find My Friends' or 'Life360' can help caregivers keep track of a dementia patient's location. They can also usually sound an alert or ringtone. GPS Trackers: These are wearable devices, like watches, that allow caregivers to locate a dementia patient. Some come with an SOS button, geo-fencing, and more. Custom Solutions: If there's a specific need for a phone case with this function, consider reaching out to companies specializing in dementia or elderly care products. They might be developing new products or could guide you towards existing solutions. Always ensure that the use of tracking devices respects the privacy and dignity of the individual with dementia. Informing them (if they can understand and consent) or making decisions in their best interest is essential.