The Microsoft MB-500 exam focuses on developing and customizing applications for Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, so I would recommend having a good understanding of both development concepts and the Dynamics 365 environment before starting intensive exam preparation.
Key areas to review include X++, development tools, application lifecycle management, security, performance, reporting, integrations, and extending Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations applications. Hands-on practice is especially useful because it helps connect development concepts with real-world scenarios.
I would start with Microsoft Learn and the official exam information to identify the topics you need to cover. Once you understand the fundamentals, MB-500 practice questions can help you evaluate your knowledge and find weaker areas.
I also came across ExamTopicsBase as an additional resource for reviewing MB-500 questions and preparation material. I would use it alongside official Microsoft documentation rather than depending solely on memorized answers.
FLASH SALE! Use coupon BASE10 for 10% off all Vendor Bundles>>>>>>>https://examtopicsbase.com/exams/microsoft/mb-500