Aims - Expected outcomes- Key concepts - Instructions Bootstrap CSS Components II
The purpose of this module is to learn about Bootstrap buttons and forms and apply these to improve your site.
Upon completion of this module, you should know / should be able to:
Submodule 9.1: Buttons - Forms
- create and style buttons on a web page using Bootstrap button classes
- create and style forms on a web page using Bootstrap form classes
In order to complete this module, you have to:
- Study the resources provided for the submodule
- Test your knowledge by answering the Practice set on this module’s content
- Implement and submit the assignment on this module’s content
- Reflect if the outcomes of this Module have been achieved
- Give us feedback on this module’s content
The estimated time to complete these activities is 3 hours.