Module 8 - Section 5 - spaceship
- identify various classes inside Python code game
- describe the parts of the class and it's use
- identify the objects of a class
- recognize the characteristics and the values of the objects
- modify the code of the game to make it easier or harder
8.5.1 - I have spaceship, do you want a ride?
Most of the time we do not create objects using the draw command of pygame but we use sprites.
One of this sprites that we will use is a spaceship
Sprites are usually in png or gif format. To use this sprite it must be in the same folder as our program.
Right click on the spaceship and save it or click here.
Also download and open this file (avoid_v0.1.0) to Thonny, or copy and paste it from below. Make sure that the sprites and the code are in the same directory. Run the program.
What is the result?
This is another sprite of a meteor
Look at the lines 19 and 50 and try to show (blit) the meteor inside the screen.
Can you show multiple rocks?