Submodule 3.3: Responsive Design and Bootstrap Grid System
- Responsive WEB design
- Bootstrap grid system - container, row, column
- Mobile first - media queries - viewport meta tag
- Customize the CSS classes - external style sheet - inline CSS
- Flex order - position
In this submodule, you will be given an overview of responsive web design and an introduction to the Bootstrap grid system.
- Part 1 introduces you to responsive design and Bootstrap support for mobile first responsive design through the use of the grid system.
- We also learn, in Part 2, how to customize some of the Bootstrap classes by defining our own modifications in a separate CSS file.