What should an MVP really include

What should an MVP really include

by olga fox -
Number of replies: 1

I used to think an MVP was simply a smaller version of a finished product, but now I see that choosing the right features is more important than just reducing the number of them. How do you decide which functions are essential for testing a new idea with real users?

In reply to olga fox

Re: What should an MVP really include

by Alek Bin -
I used to think an SaaS development was simply a scaled-down version of a full-fledged application, but after exploring the topic further, I realized the concept goes a bit deeper. It is not enough to just cut half the features; you need to retain the specific capabilities that allow you to validate the product's core idea with real users. I like this approach because, after launch, you can gather feedback and gradually improve the solution. If you are just starting a project of your own, I would advise defining the main problem the product is meant to solve right from the start, and then basing your initial set of features on that.