Hello, forum members! I’m stuck in the train station waiting room because my train is delayed by almost four hours; my ears are ringing from the noise of the crowd, and I just don’t have the energy to read the news anymore. I realized I want to switch to simple fruit slots or the old “sevens” so I don’t have to come up with complicated strategies—I just want to let off some steam.
Guys, can you tell me where I can find a decent selection of traditional slot machines without all the modern, over-the-top graphics? And here’s a second point I almost forgot: do the graphics lag a lot on these old-school machines if you’re only getting a weak mobile connection like Edge or 3G?
When you’re traveling, simple games like these really help keep boredom at bay. If you’re into old-school games with fruits and sevens, check out WinBonanza—they have a separate section called classic slot games dedicated to these titles, featuring all the classics without complicated animations or 3D bells and whistles. It’s the perfect option for slow internet connections, because the lightweight graphics load in just a couple of seconds—even on a sluggish 3G connection—and don’t lag while you’re spinning. Your virtual coin balance stays very stable, so time will fly by before you know it. Where are you headed, if you don’t mind me asking?