What should I focus on when preparing for the Microsoft AZ-400 exam?

What should I focus on when preparing for the Microsoft AZ-400 exam?

by Joe Goldberg -
Number of replies: 0

The Microsoft AZ-400 exam covers DevOps practices and technologies across Azure and GitHub, so I would recommend combining theory with hands-on experience. Rather than trying to memorize large sets of questions, start by understanding the major DevOps concepts and how they are applied in real development environments.

Important areas to review include source control, continuous integration and delivery, infrastructure as code, security, testing, package management, monitoring, and deployment strategies. It is also useful to practice with Azure DevOps and understand how repositories, pipelines, builds, releases, and work items fit together.

I would suggest using Microsoft Learn and the official exam information to establish your study plan. Once you have covered the fundamentals, AZ-400 practice questions can help you identify weak topics and become more comfortable with scenario-based questions.

I also came across ExamTopicsBase while looking for additional AZ-400 exam preparation resources. It can be useful for reviewing practice questions, but I would still use official Microsoft documentation to verify the concepts.

 FLASH SALE! Use coupon BASE10 for 10% off all Vendor Bundles >>>>>>>>>>https://examtopicsbase.com/exams/microsoft/az-400