Hello everyone! I wanted to share my experience with the Cisco 350-701 (SCOR) exam in case it helps anyone who is currently preparing. When I first started, I took the topics from Cisco's official exam page, but honestly, I had no idea how to prepare for such a wide syllabus. There were so many areas to cover, and I couldn't figure out where to begin or how to structure my study. Around that time, a friend of mine suggested I prepare with ITExamsTopics. He had used it himself for the same exam and passed, so I decided to give it a try.
I followed his advice and started preparing with ITExamsTopics, and it made a real difference. It helped me understand the exam topics better and gave me the practice I needed, so my preparation finally had a clear direction. When I sat for the actual exam, I could easily understand what the questions were asking, and I passed without much difficulty. If you are preparing for the 350-701 and feeling stuck like I was, I would recommend giving ITExamsTopics a try. Good luck to everyone preparing!