Looking for a Leon Kennedy Jacket from Resident Evil Requiem

Looking for a Leon Kennedy Jacket from Resident Evil Requiem

by NY American Jacket -
Number of replies: 0

I’ve always liked Leon S. Kennedy’s rugged style in the Resident Evil games, especially his classic black leather jacket. I recently came across this Leon Kennedy Jacket inspired by his Resident Evil look, and it caught my attention.

The jacket is made from genuine leather with a shearling lining, a classic shearling collar, full-length sleeves, and a double-breasted button closure. The black finish gives it that tough, understated look that works well for both cosplay and everyday winter outfits.

I think it would look great with dark jeans and boots for a casual outfit, while Resident Evil fans could also use it to build a Leon-inspired cosplay. Has anyone here tried a similar Leon Kennedy style jacket? I’d love to hear your thoughts on the fit, quality, and overall look.