SAP SuccessFactors LMS Application Associate - Expert Insights 2H/2023

SAP SuccessFactors LMS Application Associate - Expert Insights 2H/2023

by Scottish Oliver -
Number of replies: 2

One prerequisite for those wishing to become proficient with SAP SuccessFactors Learning is the SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2023 certification, code C_THR88_2311. To assist prospective candidates, this page offers a summary of the certification, its components, and pertinent information.

Certification Overview

• Level: Associate

• Number of Questions: 80

• Cut Score: 64%

• Duration: 180 minutes

• Languages: English

Topic of study

The exam covers a number of subject areas, each of which is assigned a certain percentage:

• Linkages: 11% to 20%

• Security: between 11% and 20%

• Configuration of the System: 11% - 20%

• Management of Online Content: 11% to 20%

• Management of Learning Needs: 11%–20%

• Planning: <= 10%

• Configuring the Global Application: <= 10%

• Link the SAP SuccessFactors HXM Platform with SAP SuccessFactors Learning: <= 10%

• Programs for Learning Needs Management: <= 10% 

Professional-level Certification and Real-life Scenarios

Achieving professional-level certification requires not only theoretical knowledge but also several years of practical on-the-job experience. This certification addresses real-life scenarios, enhancing the value of the qualification.

Recommended Preparational Resources

Are you ready to take your career to new heights? The SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management certification is your ticket to becoming a sought-after expert in the field. Start your journey today! Check our the following links for study guide, learning courses, practice questions, and community help:

Protecting the Certification's Value

SAP Education has concentrated on raising the certification's value and strengthening test integrity in response to the growing demand for SAP certification. The purpose of the Certification Test Security Guidelines is to prevent applicants from attempting to get certification through unethical means by offering a secure testing environment.

Embark on the journey to become a SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management Expert. This certification not only expands your career opportunities but also boosts your confidence in configuring and implementing SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management.

In reply to Scottish Oliver

Re: SAP SuccessFactors LMS Application Associate - Expert Insights 2H/2023

by Barbara Howard -

While it may not be the sharpest game in terms of its overall execution, Geometry Dash World remains a solid entry in the genre, offering plenty of challenge and addictive gameplay.

In reply to Barbara Howard

Re: SAP SuccessFactors LMS Application Associate - Expert Insights 2H/2023

by Yohanna Thomas -

As a music enthusiast, Spool is my ultimate haven! Here, I can immerse myself in the boundless world of melodies and rhythms, discovering new artists and revisiting timeless classics. The diverse range of reviews allows me to explore different genres and expand my musical horizons. Whether I'm in the mood for soulful ballads or electrifying beats, Spool https://spoolmusic.com/ never fails to satisfy my cravings for musical exploration. It's like embarking on a thrilling adventure with each click, and I'm always eager to see where the journey takes me next.