Προτάσεις λογισμικού

Number of replies: 23

Υποβάλετε σε αυτό το forum την πρότασή σας για ελεύθερο ή και ανοιχτό λογισμικό για τη δραστηριότητα "Βρείτε εναλλακτικές λύσεις λογισμικού". Πατήστε το σύνδεσμο Reply για να πληκτρολογήσετε την πρότασή σας.

In reply to First post

Απάντηση: Προτάσεις λογισμικού

by ΧΡΙΣΤΙΝΑ ΟΥΣΤΑΠΑΣΙΟΓΛΟΥ -

Θέλω να αντικαταστήσω το λογισμικό Adobe Photoshop με άλλη εφαρμογή. Μετά από αναζήτηση, βρήκα το λογισμικό Affinity Photo, που είναι κατά ένα μεγάλο ποσοστό, ίδιο με το Photoshop. Πιστεύω ότι το Affinity Photo είναι μια καλή εναλλακτική λύση για τις ανάγκες μου λόγω ότι είναι φθηνότερο, εύχρηστο και περιλαμβάνει σχεδόν όλες τις  δυνατότητες που προσφέρει το Photoshop.

In reply to ΧΡΙΣΤΙΝΑ ΟΥΣΤΑΠΑΣΙΟΓΛΟΥ

Lawn Shirt Design

by Deleted user -

Discover and create beautiful lawn shirt design with Meerak exclusive collection of trendy and personalized designs. Stand out in style with our unique and customizable options.

In reply to First post

Απάντηση: Προτάσεις λογισμικού

by Ιωάννης Γαβριηλίδης -
Θέλω να αντικαταστήσω το λογισμικό Adobe Illustrator. Μετά από αναζήτηση, βρήκα το λογισμικό Inkspace. Το Inkspace είναι ολοκληρωμένο πρόγραμμα για καθημερινή χρήση χωρίς να χρειάζεται να πληρώσεις μια άδεια.
In reply to First post

Re: Προτάσεις λογισμικού

by ΧΡΥΣΑΝΘΗ ΚΑΜΠΑΟΓΛΟΥ -
Εμπορικό λογισμικό: Camtasia
Ελεύθερη έκδοση: OBS
Είναι καλό γιατί έχει τις ίδιες δυνατότητες με το Camtasia και μάλιστα είναι και cross platform. Επιπλέον έχει πολλές καλές κριτικές από άλλους χρήστες και κυκλοφορούν πολλά tutorials γι'αυτό.
In reply to First post

Απάντ: Προτάσεις λογισμικού

by Deleted user -
Οι χρήστες μπορούν να αναζητήσουν ένα συγκεκριμένο πρόγραμμα και το Alternative incredibox To θα παρουσιάσει μια λίστα με παρόμοια λογισμικά που μπορούν να χρησιμοποιηθούν ως εναλλακτικές λύσεις. Κάθε εναλλακτική λύση συνοδεύεται από πληροφορίες, όπως περιγραφή, χαρακτηριστικά, αξιολογήσεις από την κοινότητα και συνδέσμους για λήψη ή περισσότερες πληροφορίες.
In reply to First post

by Deleted user -
I'll come back to this website to look for more high-quality content, and I'll also tell everyone I know about it fnaf

In reply to First post

by Deleted user -
A community-driven platform geometry dash free that helps you find the best software solutions based on user recommendations. It offers a wide range of software alternatives with detailed user reviews and comparisons.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

Very helpful blog post! There's a lot of information here that can help any business start a social networking campaign that works age of war

In reply to First post

by Deleted user -
Σας έστειλα την πρότασή μου, ελπίζοντας ότι θα την εγκρίνετε. Suika game
In reply to First post

by Deleted user -

I just wanted to let you know that I just looked at your website and found it to be very interesting and helpful. I'm looking forward to reading many of your posts quordle

In reply to First post

by Deleted user -

I am thrilled to have discovered this helpful website. It provides me with a great deal of interesting information about everything, notably the content of the preceding article. globle

In reply to First post

by Deleted user -

Thanks to reading this article, I have gained new knowledge, thank you very much 2048

In reply to First post

PMI PMP Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions

by Deleted user -

Offering the most recent and updated PMI PMP Dumps PDF with a 100% Passing Guarantee, Realexamcollection is a trustworthy source. Those who want to become certified Project Management Professionals (PMPs) need to have access to top-notch study materials. Understanding this requirement, Realexamcollection offers thorough and current PMP exam dumps that cover all the important subjects and ideas needed to pass the test. Realexamcollection's PMP Dumps PDF have been painstakingly created by seasoned experts who have a thorough understanding of the requirements and format of the PMP exam. To make sure that students have the most recent information and abilities required to pass the test, these dumps are updated often in accordance with changes to the exam syllabus. Moreover, Realexamcollection provides a passing guarantee of 100%. 

GET MORE INFO: https://www.realexamcollection.com/pmi/pmp-dumps.html

In reply to First post

SEO

by Deleted user -

Transforming the way we communicate through <a href="https://www.classi.com/">text format</a>. Share your thoughts and engage with others through blog comments.

In reply to Deleted user

Re: SEO

by Deleted user -
Transforming the way we communicate through text format. Share your thoughts and engage with others through blog comments.
In reply to Deleted user

women jackets online

by Deleted user -

Find the perfect women jackets online for any occasion from our wide selection of trendy and high-quality jackets. Shop online and explore our collection of jackets for women in Pakistan, available for purchase now.

In reply to First post

Pakistani Wedding Dresses

by Deleted user -

Find the most gorgeous Pakistani Wedding Dresses for your unforgettable day. Look and feel like a real queen with elegant traditional styles or innovative fashions. Get ready to draw attention and make lasting memories with our stunning assortment.

In reply to First post

by Bekean Loinse -

Break away from the ordinary and embrace the extraordinary with Infinite Craft browser-based sandbox, where the fusion of elements leads to boundless possibilities.