Dear students, it is very difficult to learn how to write complicated code and create spectacular applications in a small course as ours. Our goal is to inspire you and make you feel comfortable that it is not really difficult to create.
There are many online platforms that you can use to review your knowledge, to learn more and become better. In the following links there are courses that you may find interesting. Some of them as cell applications.
If you are using an android cell phone you can try the following:
- Sololearn - Learn Python (My personal favorite. You will love it)
- Python tutorial
- Some extra exercises for Python
- Python Shell (you must install it to write and test code in your cell phone)
Also, there is an application in Google play store to keep your track in our platform. The application is called Moodle mobile and you can install it from this link. The site address is elearn.ellak.gr and after that, use your username and password.
If you use a computer you can try the following (at the time we are writing this page all of them are free):
- Codeacademy Python Online Course
- Udacity's Online Python Course
- edX Online Python Courses
An of course if you know something interesting please inform us and we will add it to the resources.